• During the period of 01.07-07.07.2020 the participation fee is 60 euros;
• During the period of 08.07-31.07.2020 the participation fee is 70 euros;
• During the period of 01.08-12.08.2020 the participation fee is 85 euros;
The participation fee includes free entrance to the driver, car and one team member and measuring top speed at the end of a 1 mile course as well at 1/2 mile mark, but the latter will not be taken into account in the ranking.
A competitor is registered only after receiving payment. The number of participants is limited to 90.
After receiving 90th payment, registration form will be closed and all previously registered, but not paid the registration fee, will be deleted from the list of participants.
One Mile Challenge Classes
• A - up to 3400 cm┬│ naturally aspirated and up to 2000 cm┬│ petrol engines with power adder* and up to 2000 cm┬│ diesel engines.
• B - up to 4600 cm┬│ naturally aspirated and up to 2700 cm┬│ petrol engines with power adder* and over 2000 cm┬│ diesel engines.
• C - over 4600 cm┬│ naturally aspirated engines and over 2700 cm┬│ petrol engines with power adder*.
* - power adder means the use of turbocharging, mechanical supercharging and/or nitrous.
The displacement of an engine using power adder is multiplied by 1.7. The displacement of a rotary engine is multiplied by 1.7 and that of a rotary engine using power adder is multiplied by 3.4.