• During the period of 01.07-08.07.2018 the participation fee is 40 euros;
• During the period of 09.07-31.07.2018 the participation fee is 50 euros;
• During the period of 01.08-09.08.2018 the participation fee is 60 euros;
The participation fee includes free entrance to the driver, car and one team member and measuring top speed at the end of a 1 mile course as well at 1 kilometer mark, but the latter will not be taken into account in the ranking.
A competitor is registered only after receiving payment. The number of participants is limited to 100.
After receiving 100th payment, registration form will be closed and all previously registered, but not paid the registration fee, will be deleted from the list of participants.
One Mile Challenge Classes
• A - up to 3400 cm³ naturally aspirated and up to 2000 cm³ petrol engines with power adder* and up to 2000 cm³ diesel engines.
• B - up to 4600 cm³ naturally aspirated and up to 2700 cm³ petrol engines with power adder* and over 2000 cm³ diesel engines.
• C - over 4600 cm³ naturally aspirated engines and over 2700 cm³ petrol engines with power adder*.
* - power adder means the use of turbocharging, mechanical supercharging and/or nitrous.
The displacement of an engine using power adder is multiplied by 1.7. The displacement of a rotary engine is multiplied by 1.7 and that of a rotary engine using power adder is multiplied by 3.4.